- We use Australia Post Carbon Neutral Shipping: 2-5 Days $9.99, 1-3 Days $15 or StarTrack Premium $20
- Order before Midday and we Dispatch the same day
- Found a Cheaper Price we will beat it by 5%
WiFi-operated professional 3-phase energy meter with contactor control
Individually monitor the consumption of any of your home appliances, electric circuits and office equipment (lights, sockets, security systems, heating and cooling, etc.). Monitor consumption of your whole home or generated electricity from solar panels with a one of its kind WiFi-operated 3 phase energy meter with contactor control functionality.
Shelly 3EM can be connected to any Wi-Fi network or can operate as an Access Point.
Each phase of Shelly 3EM must be 110-230V ±10, 50/60Hz AC
Shelly 3ЕМ can also monitor monophase electrical systems with up to 3 circuits simultaneously.
Shelly 3EM has an integrated 10A relay output for contactor control.
Mobile App Control
Turn Shelly 3EM on/off directly from your smartphone or tablet. You can manage Shelly 3EM’s output from the Shelly Cloud app, MQTT or Rest API.
Over-consumption and Excess-energy Protection
Shelly 3EM can automatically notify and/or switch off the circuit if consumption or energy reaches the preset limit.
Embedded Web Server
Turn on/off and monitor consumption directly from its interface without the need of any additional controller or hub, thanks to the embedded web server.
Shelly 3EM can automatically turn on/off the power based on sunrise/sunset times.
Create custom daily schedules for your devices.
- Power supply: 110-230V ±10, 50/60Hz AC
- Power metering: 3 channels, up to 120A each
- Contactor control: Maximum load 10A
- Electrical consumption: < 1W
- Includes 3 pcs of 120A clamp
- Consumption history: 365 days built-in energy history (Wh)
- Complies with EU standards• RE Directive 2014/53/EU
• LVD 2014/35/EU
• EMC 2004/108/WE
• RoHS2 2011/65/UE
- Working temperature: -40°C to +40°C
- Additional features• Overpower shutdown
• Consumption limit
- Wireless/WiFi Protocol: 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz)
- Frequency: 2400 – 2484 MHz
- Operational range (depending on local construction)• up to 50 m outdoors
• up to 30 m indoors
- Radio signal power: 1mW
- (H x W x L)73 x 57 x 22 mm