Home Assistant Green Smart Hub
Home Assistant Green Smart Hub
- We use Australia Post Carbon Neutral Shipping: 2-5 Days $9.99, 1-3 Days $15 or StarTrack Premium $20
- Order before Midday and we Dispatch the same day
- Found a Cheaper Price we will beat it by 5%
Home Assistant Green is the easiest and most privacy-focused way to automate your home.
- Effortless setup and allows you to control all the smart devices with just one system.
- Easy way to add Zigbee, Z-wave, Thread and Matter devices with our Zigbee and Z-wave Gateways and compatible hardware
- Perfect match for Home Assistant users
- Improved every month by open source
- Plug and Play
Home Assistant Green
Home Assistant Green is the easiest and most privacy-focused way to automate your home. It offers an effortless setup and allows you to control all the smart devices with just one system, where all the data is stored locally by default. This device benefits from the thriving Home Assistant ecosystem, and it will be improved every month by open source.
Learn more in documentations for the device -> https://green.home-assistant.io/
- Ready-to-use Home Assistant device: Plug in power and network cables to play, the mobile apps ensure a seamless setup, to enhance your home automation experience
- One system to control everything: Combine your Apple, Google, Samsung, and Amazon devices with support for hundreds of thousands of other smart devices, which are all in one APP
- Data localization: Safeguard data privacy through exclusive control and local storage by default
- Extensive and sustainable Home Assistant ecosystem: Support Home Assistant SkyConnect for Zigbee/Thread, Home Assistant Cloud for voice assistants, as well as third-party accessories to support other smart standards
- Improved every month by open source: New features and improvements are added every month by the great communities of open-source developers
Home Assistant Green is the easiest way to start using Home Assistant. This device contains everything you need to run Home Assistant in one box. Simply plug in power and network cables, and you'll be up and running. Meanwhile, it will be automatically updated to the newest version of Home Assistant, and the mobile apps will seamlessly guide you through the setup process.
Home Assistant is a versatile smart home platform that works with Apple HomeKit, Google Home, Samsung SmartThings, and Amazon Alexa out-of-the-box. With powerful hardware, including a 1.8 GHz Quad-core ARM processor, 4 GB RAM, and 32 GB eMMC storage, the board can be expanded to support additional smart standards. It offers more than 2,500 built-in integrations for hundreds of thousands of smart devices and online services, allowing you to control and automate all your devices from one app.
The board keeps your data private and secure, accessible only to you. Powered by one of the world's largest open-source developer communities, Home Assistant adds new features and improvements to the board every month, ensuring your smart home never lets you down.
This single board can be your very first step to upgrading your smart home. You can also expand more with other Green's extensible capabilities. You can add Home Assistant SkyConnect for Zigbee/Thread communication and Home Assistant Cloud for voice assistants, as well as integrate third-party accessories to support other smart standards.
- Intelligent home control
- Home Security
- Energy Management
- Home Automation Tasks
- Remote Control
What's in the box
- Home Assistant Green smart home hub
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet cable
- Power supply - 12 V DC, 1 A Comes with plug adapters
- Quick Start Guide Warranty and Safety Information
- Model No.: NC-GREEN-1175
- SoC: Rockchip RK3566 SoC with quad-core Arm Cortex-A55 CPU
- Processor: Quad-core Cortex-A55 CPU up to 1.8GHz
- CPU Frequency: 1.8 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 32 GB eMMC flash drive
- Expansion Slot: SD card slot for recovery purposes only
- Ethernet: Gigabit Ethernet
- USB Ports: 2x USB 2.0 Type-A Host ports, 5 V up to 2 A (combined)
- Display: 1x HDMI for debugging purposes only
- Pre-installed Firmware: Home Assistant OS
- Power: 12 V / 1 A through barrel DC power jack (barrel connector 5.5 mm * 2.1 mm)
- Energy consumption: Idle: ~1.7 W at 12 V, Load: ~3 W at 12 V
- LEDs: White (Power), Green (Activity Indicator), Yellow (Home Assistant system state)
- Power off Button: Press and hold for 6 seconds to shut down safely, Press and hold for 12 seconds to force the power off
- Enclosure: Semi-transparent polycarbonate plastic with large aluminum heatsink, great heat dissipation
- Heatsink: Anodized aluminum
- Size: 112*112*32mm
- Weight: 340g
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 40°C
- Humidity: Non-condensing
- Room conditions: Indoor use only, Keep in dry, not excessively dusty environment as this can cause damage to the unit.
- Conformity: CE, FCC, RCM
- Origin: Made in PRC
Great product, well packaged, well priced and super fast delivery from Oz Smart Things as usual.
Incredibly easy to setup, switched from a rasberry pi across to free that up and has worked a dream. For beginners, the green is a great way into home assistant