Zooz Z-Wave Universal Relay
Zooz Z-Wave Universal Relay
- We use Australia Post Carbon Neutral Shipping: 2-5 Days $9.99, 1-3 Days $15 or StarTrack Premium $20
- Order before Midday and we Dispatch the same day
- Found a Cheaper Price we will beat it by 5%
ZOOZ Z-WAVE PLUS 700 SERIES UNIVERSAL RELAY ZEN17 WITH 2 NO & NC RELAYS (20A, 10A)
2 NO or NC relays to turn almost any load into a Z-Wave device (use either the normally closed or normally open relay for R1 and R2 at a time)
- 2 Dry Contact or 12-24 V inputs to monitor HVAC systems, magnetic door sensors, or analog leak alarms (use either dry contact or 12-24 V input for R1 and R2 at a time, never apply voltage to the Sw terminals)
- Automate up / down DC motors in screens, awnings, motorised blinds
- Control sprinkler systems, commercial gates, garage doors (will NOT work with MyQ or other smart openers), pool pumps, whole-house fans, landscape lighting, and more
- 700 Series Chip: stronger signal repeater and S2 Authenticated security for a more reliable network than ever
Powered by USB C or 12-24 V (AC/DC): power supply NOT included
- Use optional wall switches for manual control of connected devices
- Wall-mount ready
- 5-year warranty and lifetime tech support
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately.
GET POWER SUPPLY
Follow the appropriate diagram to wire the Universal Relay according to your application. If you don't see a diagram describing your set-up, please contact us to request help with the installation. Remember to always turn power off at the breaker before handling the wires. Never apply any voltage to the Sw input terminals!
Once you've completed the wiring, power the Universal Relay up with a USB C and a standard power adaptor (sold separately) or a direct connection to 12 / 24 V power source.
Now add the Universal Relay to your hub: initiate inclusion (pairing mode) and click the Z-Wave button on the device 3 times quickly. The LED indicator will blink to indicate communication and stay on for 2 seconds to confirm inclusion.
You’ll most likely see 3 new on/off devices in your app:
2 channels for on/off control of each relay
1 master node to control all relays at the same time and to access and adjust advanced settings in (if your hub supports parameter input)
- ADT Pulse (no advanced settings)
- Ezlo Plus
- Fibaro Home Center 2
- Fibaro Home Center Lite
- Home Assistant (Z-Wave JS)
- HomeSeer (22.214.171.124 release or higher)
- Hubitat (2.2.6 release or higher)
- SmartThings (custom device handler required)
- VeraEdge Z-Wave Gateway Controller (input type adjustment not supported, limited functionality)
- VeraPlus Z-Wave Plus Advanced Home Controller (input type adjustment not supported, limited functionality)
- VeraSecure Z-Wave Plus Advanced Smart Home Security Controller (input type adjustment not supported, limited functionality)
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Signal Frequency: 921.42 MHz
- Power: 12 - 24 V / USB C
- Maximum Load: NO relays: 20 A, NC Relays: 10 A
Range: Up to 350 feet line of sight
- Installation and Use: Indoor Only
- Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Dimensions: 4" x 2.5" x 1.5"
It was a replacement item as first one arrived DOA
OzSmart things replaced within 5 days
Have 5 installed due to the availability of 24v ac usage