- No HUB required.
- Wide range of voltage support.
- 2 digital inputs
- 2 potential-free outputs
- ADC range can measure any voltage from 0 to 30 VDC
- Supports up to 3xDS18B20 temperature sensors or 1Х humidity sensors
- Transparent insulation cover over the chip protects it from high humidity, dust, and the threat of short circuits
- Designed to fit in most standard electrical boxes and switches.
- It can be integrated to work with all other Shelly devices.
- Compatible with Android, iOS, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and home automation servers using MQTT, CoAP, and REST API.
- Easily make your Arduino project live and usable in your automation project.
- We use Australia Post Carbon Neutral Shipping: 2-5 Days $9.99, 1-3 Days $15 or StarTrack Premium $20
- Order before Midday and we Dispatch the same day
- Found a Cheaper Price we will beat it by 5%
Shelly Uni - Intelligent Wi-Fi operated implant
Make any old appliance smart! Shelly UNI is the smallest universal module with two available digital inputs and potential-free outputs, providing endless functionalities.
Shelly UNI is the smallest universal module that can make any old appliance smart! With this tiny, insulated chip, you can control any sensor and measure it, such as a liquid level sensor to measure the level of, or even automate the auto-filling system. No more waiting around in the morning for your coffee machine to heat its water and prepare your coffee! Just connect it to Shelly UNI and switch it on remotely as you please, or on a set schedule.
This tiny device can fit everywhere you desire. Even though there is no plastic box surrounding it, the transparent cover over the chip insulates and protects it from any possible dangers to the device or your home appliances!
Flexibility with no limits
The two available digital inputs allow for the detection of any voltage from 0 to 36V and automatically send a notification to your phone, activating a scene of Shelly Cloud, or switching on the outputs.
You can connect your Shelly to your old doorbell and give it intelligent functions, such as receiving a notification to your phone every time somebody is ringing your door.
The Dual range of Shelly UNI enables you to connect any analog sensor and measure it. Connect your liquid level sensor to Shelly UNI and measure the level of, or even automate the filling system.
Dual potential-free outputs
The Shelly UNI has 2 potential-free outputs that can switch up to 36VDC and 100 mA. No more waiting around in the morning for your coffee machine to heat its water and prepare your coffee! Just connect it to Shelly UNI and switch it on remotely as you please, or on a set schedule.
The cheapest way to measure temperature no matter where you are
Shelly UNI supports the most popular temperature sensor DS18B20, which can be used practically anywhere around the world.
If you want to monitor your pool, decking, and air temperature all together, just connect the 3xDSB18D20 to Shelly UNI and enjoy.
Power control, Lights control, Door state, Air temperature, Water temperature, Water level monitor, Leakage.