Shelly Pro 2PM
Shelly Pro 2PM
- We use Australia Post Carbon Neutral Shipping: 2-5 Days $9.99, 1-3 Days $15 or StarTrack Premium $20
- Order before Midday and we Dispatch the same day
- Found a Cheaper Price we will beat it by 5%
Shelly 2 channel DIN rail relay switch with power monitoring and shutter/curtain control
Professional DIN rail mountable dual channel relay with power monitoring and Wi-Fi, LAN, and Bluetooth connection. Suitable for home and commercial facility automation with remote control and precise power management. Control lights, roller shutters, garage doors, gates, awnings, shades, pool covers, and bi-directional AC motors. Enhanced safety features and compatible with the many common home automation platforms. Enhanced with temperature, overpower, and overvoltage load protection, the Shelly Pro series is designed to be installed inside the breaker box (DIN rail). Allowing complete smart automation with no additional cables or wiring, the Shelly Pro series is perfect for homes, offices, stores, businesses, and manufacturing facilities, as well as new buildings.
LAN connection for high security and reliability. Simultaneous Wi-Fi and LAN connectivity as backup, when needed.
Control bi-directional AC motors and set the desired position.
Power metering with data storage
Precise power monitoring of each channel.
Add devices quickly and easily to the Shelly Cloud app, using the Bluetooth connection.
Supports 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi connectivity in both, Access Point (AP) mode and Client Mode (CM) simultaneously.
Scripting for custom automation
Get enhanced functionalities and additional processes for a specific integration or function you have in mind.
Safety and Protection
Temperature, overpower and overload protection, and flame retardant.
Extremely fast processor
For immediate command execution and notification.
MQTTS, WSS, and TLS support with custom certificates for a broad range of use cases.
Improved API interface
A broad range of cloud connections and local integrations.
- Power supply AC110-230V ±10%, 50/60Hz
- Power supply DC: No
- Maximum load: 25A, with up to 16A per channel
- Electrical consumption: < 3W
- Dry contacts: No
- Roller shutter mode: Yes
- Device temperature protection: Yes
- Overload protection: Yes
- Power measurement: Yes
- HTTP/HTTPS webhooks: Yes
- Custom scripts(mJs): Yes
- Channels: 2
- Operational temperature: -20°C to +40 °C
- Ethernet: Yes
- Wi-Fi Protocol: 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Radio frequency: 2412 - 2483 MHz
- Wi-Fi Radio signal power: 1mW
- Operational range (depending on local construction)• up to 50 m outdoors
• up to 30 m indoors
- Bluetooth: Yes
- (H x W x L)90 x 19 x 69 mm