Shelly Plus i4 DC
Shelly Plus i4 DC
- We use Australia Post Carbon Neutral Shipping: 2-5 Days $9.99, 1-3 Days $15 or StarTrack Premium $20
- Order before Midday and we Dispatch the same day
- Found a Cheaper Price we will beat it by 5%
WiFi-operated DC-powered 4 digital inputs controller for enhanced actions control
Shelly Plus i4 DC allows you to manually activate or deactivate any created scene, run synchronized actions, or execute complex trigger scenarios. Enhanced with an extremely fast processor, Shelly Plus i4 DC will immediately command the execution and notification of various actions. You can use Shelly Plus i4 DC to control other connected Shelly relays, sensors, or HTTP and MQTT-controlled devices. Small enough to fit behind every wall switch, Shelly Plus i4 DC can control the action of four inputs.
Shelly Plus-Series devices pack an extremely fast processor, quicker connectivity, improved integration, and enhanced safety! You can now add devices easily via Bluetooth connection using the Shelly Cloud App. Shelly Plus line supports TLS encryption and has an improved shell for standardized support for external sensor add-ons.
Up to 12 possible actions. Control the lights, shut the blinds, and turn off outlets. Run any Shelly device and scenes you desire.
Add devices quickly and easily via Bluetooth connection using the Shelly Cloud App.
Connect Shelly Plus i4 to your Wi-Fi network. No HUB is required.
Improved API Interface
A broad range of cloud connections and local integrations with much lower integration costs.
- Power supply DC5-24V DC (stabilized)
- Operational temperature-20°C to +40°C
- Device power consumption< 1W
- Device temperature protection: Yes
- Multi-click support: Up to 12 possible actions
- Custom scripts (mJs): Yes
- Channels: 4
- Wi-Fi Protocol: 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Radio frequency: 2412-2472 МHz
- Wi-Fi Radio signal power: 1mW
- WiFi Range• up to 50 m outdoors
• up to 30 m indoors
- (H x W x L)42 x 38 x 17 mm
Someone gave this product a one star review because they didn’t understand the utility of an input device. Not the products fault. Input devices are essential in any automation system.
Didn’t realise they are inputs only not output kinda pointless
wont connect to blue tooth, instuctions are very unclear
Hello, please reach out to us on the chat or via email and we will gladly assist you. Support@ozsmartthings.com.au