Shelly Dimmer 2
Shelly Dimmer 2
- We use Australia Post Carbon Neutral Shipping: 2-5 Days $9.99, 1-3 Days $15 or StarTrack Premium $20
- Order before Midday and we Dispatch the same day
- Found a Cheaper Price we will beat it by 5%
Shelly Dimmer 2 WiFi-operated dimmer
Control a wide range of halogen lights, dimmable LED and ferromagnetic transformers from anywhere with the smallest WiFi-operated dimmer in the world – Shelly Dimmer2 working without a neutral line.
- has an embedded webserver
- has been designed for installation in a limited space, such as wall mounts, electrical control panels, etc.
- can function as a standalone device, as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it may be used as another automation system's component
- overload, and temperature protection
Need a Bypass?
If the total connected load is less than 20w then you will need The Shelly Bypass
All electrical work must be carried out by a licensed electrician under the electrical safety act and AS/NZS300. Doing your own electrical can be dangerous.
|Power supply AC||110-230V ±10%, 50/60Hz|
|Device temperature protection||Yes|
|Dimmable LED||50-200VA / 10W – 200W|
|Incandescent and halogen light sources||10-220W|
|Resistive-inductive loads ferromagnetic transformers||50-150VA|
|Working without a neutral line||Yes|
|Operational temperature||0 to + 35 °C|
|Device power consumption||< 1 W|
|Local and remote control||Yes|
|UL Listed option||No|
|Wireless/WiFi Protocol||802.11 b/g/n|
|Radiofrequency||2400 - 2484 MHz|
|Radio signal power||1mW|
|Range||up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)|
|Size||42mm x 36mm x 14 mm|
Great device. Small, easy to install, easy to set up. Many handy software features. Using it with Home Assistant, MQTT and not connected to the cloud.