3G Battery GPS Tracker
- Super strong magnets to attach to any vehicle
- The big battery that can last up to 1 year
- With a MIC that supports remotely listen in
- Easy to locate the device in the map at any time as well as the history of the route
- You can program it to notify your cell phone when the device moves or leaves a certain predetermined perimeter
- Dismount sensor alert
This device has super strong magnets and is waterproof so simply attach it to the underside of the vehicle. Check where employees are by simply logging onto the mobile app provided or on your PC to show you exactly on the map where they are.
The device can come to you Ready to use with a Vodafone sim card (Telstra or Aldi on request), the device will be completely configured and ready to use.
To demo the software go to http://www.lkgps.net
Ready to use:
1. Comes with a Sim card installed in the device
2. All configuration has been done to the software
3. Simple instructions sent via email
4. 24/7 support
Not ready to use:
1. Device with standard accessories
2. You are responsible for set-up
3. Limited support
Q: How much does it cost to run
The tracking platform and mobile app is free to use. The only charge is for the sim car that is installed in the device but the device only uses around 40mb per month. For example using the Aldi network it will only cost you around $10 per year.
Q: How does it all work
Once you purchase the device simply instructions are sent to your email on how to use the device. We make the process as hassle free as possible
Q: How long does the rechargeable battery last.
When the device is reporting its location every 30 seconds 24hrs a day:
1000 mah= 1 day
10000 mah= 5 days
20000 mah= 8 days
On standby (not live tracking)
1000 mah= 20 days
10000 mah = 200 days
20000mah = 350 days
Q: How can I extend the battery life
The are a few ways you can extend the battery life. You can activate a vibration sensor which means the device will be turned off until it feels vibration (when moving) then it will turn itself on and start reporting. You can also tell the device to turn itself off at a certain time then turn itself back on at a certain time, for example it can be powered off between 10pm and 6am which would then double the battery life. Turn live tracking off (standby) then when you want to know the location of the device simply text the device the message 'where' and it will reply with a link to Google maps with its exact location.