EVE MotionBlinds Thread Motor
EVE MotionBlinds Thread Motor
- We use Australia Post Carbon Neutral Shipping: 2-5 Days $9.99, 1-3 Days $15 or StarTrack Premium $20
- Order before Midday and we Dispatch the same day
- Found a Cheaper Price we will beat it by 5%
Eve MotionBlinds smart motor for roller blinds. There is no need for cabling when installing. The integrated battery motors are USB-C rechargeable. Simply scan the setup code and let your smartphone guide you. Connects directly with Homekit.
Thanks to Thread, Eve MotionBlinds can work with Matter, the upcoming smart home standard that delivers full interoperability of smart home devices, regardless of the system used.
Eve MotionBlinds can support Matter, the smart home standard of the future that is currently being developed by Google, Amazon, Apple and numerous IoT manufacturers.
- Retrofitted smarts
Increase comfort and energy efficiency in your home without replacing your existing blinds.
- Maximize comfort and convenience with schedules
Automate your blinds by adding schedules for workdays and the weekend, or even for each day of the week.
- Maximize comfort and convenience via App or Siri
Use the Eve or Home app, talk to Siri, or control Eve MotionBlinds via the cord to set the perfect position of your blinds.
- Maximize comfort and convenience Maximize comfort and convenience
Combine multiple HomeKit-enabled accessories in a single scene and save yourself the hassle of running to and fro.
- Maximize comfort and convenience when on the go
Wherever you are, always be in control of your home.
- Simple, wireless installation
The Eve MotionBlinds Upgrade Kit motor slides into the tube of your existing blind, replacing the existing chain mechanism.
Upgrade your existing blinds and enjoy the convenience of smart shading. Control your blinds via app or Siri, or easily set schedules that automate your blinds to suit your daily routine.
Eve MotionBlinds require an iPhone or iPad with the latest version of iOS/iPadOS. Controlling HomeKit-enabled accessories automatically and away from home requires a HomePod mini or an Apple TV (4th generation or later) as a home hub.
PLEASE NOTE: The torque is 1.1 Nm, so we recommend not larger than 240x300 cm
- Integrated battery USB-C rechargeable
- Dimensions: Minimum width of roller blind: 26 ¾'' / 680 mm; Outer diameter tube (without fabric): Ø 1.5-2'' / 38-51 mm
- Power Source: Built-in rechargeable battery (USB-C)
- Wireless Connection: Bluetooth Low Energy, Thread
- Installation: Wall mounting
- Requirements: iPhone or iPad with the latest version of iOS/iPadOS; Controlling this HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires a HomePod or an Apple TV (4th generation or later) as a home hub
- Pull control and app control via Apple
- 640mm minimum blind width
- Indoor Use
Once I converted my blinds to 38 mm tubing and could fit the motors, everything has worked brilliantly. Just need to get a sensor so they open and close with the sun. All will be well then.
Was a relatively simple installation. Works great within the Apple ecosystem using HomeKit. Quiet and responsive. Love how there’s an option to pull the chain instead of having to search for remote or phone to open/close.