Eve Energy (Matter)
Eve Energy (Matter)
- We use Australia Post Carbon Neutral Shipping: 2-5 Days $9.99, 1-3 Days $15 or StarTrack Premium $20
- Order before Midday and we Dispatch the same day
- Found a Cheaper Price we will beat it by 5%
With Eve Energy, switch your devices on or off using Siri or with a simple tap, and instantly see how much energy your devices are using.
Switch your lights and appliances on and off using your voice or an app, and control them from afar.
Use Siri on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to control your devices connected to Eve Energy with just your voice. Assign custom names to your devices, combine them into groups, and create scenes to control multiple home settings in just one step.
- Switch your lights and appliances on and off using your voice or an app.
- Control your appliances on the go or based on presence.
- Matter-enabled to let you seamlessly control your home across smartphones and voice assistants of all major platforms.
- Get up and running in a flash with quick & easy set up requires home hub
- Cutting-edge Thread network technology
- 100% Privacy: No Eve cloud | no registration | no tracking
- Local communication without cloud dependency
- Track power consumption
Eve connects directly to your iPhone or iPad using Bluetooth Smart technology, without a complicated WiFi setup or the need for a hub, gateway, or bridge.
Want to get your home ready for your arrival? Control Eve Energy even if you are away from home. All you need is an Apple TV, and you’re ready to remotely turn devices on and off, launch your favorite scene, or check the status of your home at a glance.
HomeKit technology provides advanced security with end-to-end encryption and authentication between Eve and your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Eve requires an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 10 or later. To control this HomeKit-enabled accessory, iOS 10.2 or later is recommended. Controlling this HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires an Apple TV with tvOS 10 or later or an iPad with iOS 10 or later set up as a home hub.
- Input|Output: AC240V 50Hz
- Rated Current: Max. 11A 2500W
- Load: Max. 1A | 240W
- Temperature: 0 - 35C
- Internal Fuse: 12.5A
- Standby Power Consumption: < 1 W
- Requirements: iOS 16.4 or later | Android 8.1 or later
- Control: Matter Controller | Thread Border Router