Product shipping info: We use Australia Post. Prices are: Standard for $9.99 or Express for $15, Airmail to NZ for $20 Worldwide $30!
SHELLY 2.5 RELAY SWITCH, ROLLER SHUTTER 2X10A
Pre-Order Now and receive the start of November. Special Pricing for Preorder only. Receive 20% off if you order in October.
-For two electrical circuits (up to 2.3 kW each) with energy consumption monitoring
-Mobile App Control
-REST API to connect Shelly with your existing home automation system
-Wide range of AC and DC power supply: 110-230V ± 10, 50 / 60Hz AC or 24-60V DC
Control a wide range of home appliances and office equipment (lights, power lines, garage doors, curtains, security systems, heating radiators, air conditioners, etc.) from anywhere with the smallest WiFi-operated double relay switch with roller shutter functionality in the world – Shelly 2.5
Shelly 2.5 WiFi Double Relay Switch Roller Shutter is now approved for Australia
It has an embedded web server
has been designed for installation in a limited space, such as wall mounts, electrical control panels, etc.
can be used for two electrical circuits (up to 2.3 kW each) with energy consumption monitoring for each channel, overload, and temperature protection.
can operate as a bi-directional motor control module (for drapes, blinds, garage doors, etc.).
can function as a standalone device, as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it may be used as another automation system’s component.
- Intelligent On/Off
- Power Supply: 110-230V ±10, 50/60Hz AC and 24-60V DC
- Compatible with all major international voltage standards.
- 2 Channels – Maximum load current per output: 10A / 230V 50/60Hz.
- Complies with the following EU standards: RE Directive 2014/53/EU, LVD 2006/95/WE, EMC 2004/108/WE, RoHS2 2011/65/UE
- Operational temperature: -40 to +40 °C
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 39 x 36 x 17 mm
- Minimum mounting opening: Ø ≥ 50mm
- Radio signal power: 1mW
- Wireless/WiFi Protocol: 802.11 b/g/n
- Radio frequency: 2400 – 2500 MHz
- Range: up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)
- Electrical power consumption < 1 W
- Microprocessor control
- Independent dual power metering for each channel
- Overload and temperature protection
- Can connect to any Wi-Fi network or can operate as an Access Point
- Controlled via WiFi and a mobile phone, computer, automation system or any other device supporting HTTP and/or UDP protocol
- Controlled elements: 2 electrical circuits
- Executive elements: 2 relays
- Can be operated along with momentary keys or push-button switches
- Has an integrated precise power meter.