Product shipping info: We use Australia Post. Prices are: Standard for $9.99 or Express for $15, Airmail to NZ for $22!
SwitchBot smart switch button with timer app-controlled Wifi switch DIY - BLACK (with the Hub compatible with Alexa Google Home IFTTT)
***This product does not work with standard Australian rocker switches. It works with press buttons only***
- Universal - Works with just about any rocker switch and button of any appliance. Smart button pusher for your smart home.
- Timers - Use the SwitchBot App to schedule built-in timers, run without phone or Hub. Turn lights or home appliances on/off automatically even when you're away.
- Extended battery life - Extreme power saving Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). 600 days of use powered by a replaceable battery.
- Easy to set up - 5-second installation. Tape it right next to a switch or button with a 3M sticker. No swapping, no tools are required. A simple & safe DIY journey.
- Even better with a Hub - With a SwitchBot Hub (Plus), you can remote control over the Internet or voice control the Bots. Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri, and IFTTT.
SwitchBot, mechanical light switch or button controller, a simple switch to a smart home, DIY, no Hub required
Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT with the hub Hub (*sold separately). How it works: Attach near a switch or button.
Press the icon in the app. Bingo!
The arm inside swings. Stay up late working, sleepy and exhausted Energize your every morning with freshly brewed coffee, with the help of SwitchBot.
How many days did it feel walking through soup out here Turn on AC before you walk in the door with SwitchBot. Get relief from the heat the second you get in the office.
Forgot to turn off light before bed Use the SwitchBot App (with the hub). Or just say: "Alexa, ask SwitchBot to turn off bedroom light." Control SwitchBot in your preferred way:
SwitchBot works independently: mobile phone, smart watch, build-in timers, local control or with a SwitchBot Hub: Alexa Google Assistant IFTTT (IF This Then That) remote control DIY by makers: Open Bluetooth API HTTP/HTTPS API (via IFTTT)
**Note: SwitchBot does not fit to Toggle switch. Such as the standard Clipsal classic rocker switch but will work with Clipsal Saturn push buttons for example.**
Check other cool gadgets from SwitchBot: