- We use Australia Post Carbon Neutral Shipping: 2-5 Days $9.99, 1-3 Days $15 or StarTrack Next Day $20
- Order before Midday and we Dispatch the same day
- Found a Cheaper Price we will beat it by 5%
ZOOZ Z-WAVE PLUS 700 SERIES 4-IN-1 SENSOR MULTISENSOR ZSE40
New ZOOZ Z-WAVE PLUS 700 SERIES 4-IN-1 SENSOR MULTISENSOR
ZSE40 700 series with the latest chip for more range and longer battery life
- 4 different sensors in 1 smart device: motion, light, temperature, and humidity
- Customise your sensor with 7 levels of motion sensitivity
- Easy-to-follow LED temperature notifications
- S2 Authenticated Security with SmartStart
- Capable of advanced home automation when linked with other Z-Wave devices
- Built-in tamper protection
- Fast and easy installation
- Sleek, subtle design
- 5-year warranty
NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required - sold separately. You need a security enabled controller to take full advantage of the product.
HOW IT WORKS
Temperature, humidity, light, and motion - these are some of the cornerstones that make a home comfortable, efficient, and safe. Now imagine having these things controlled by a single device. Brimming with features, the Z-Wave Plus 4-in-1 Sensor is an efficient solution for solid home protection.
When linked to your Z-Wave gateway controller, monitor and control your home from your mobile device. Receive notifications when the temperature or humidity changes. Be alerted when motion is detected unexpectedly. This sensor has 7 levels of motion sensitivity, allowing you to customise its settings for your specific needs.
The 4-in-1 sensor can even be programmed for advanced home automation when connected to other Z-Wave products - make the temperature decrease when the lights shut off, or link up this sensor with a Z-Wave siren for added smart home security.
Setting up your 4-in-1 sensor is a fast, easy process. Just be sure to connect it to your Z-Wave network before mounting. To include the sensor:
- Insert the CR123A battery and bring the device as close to your Z-Wave gateway controller as possible
- Switch your Z-Wave controller into inclusion/pairing mode
- Press and release the Z-Wave button TWICE quickly with a paperclip
- The new 4-in-1 sensor will appear on your controller’s device list
- To disconnect it from your Z-Wave network, simply repeat the steps above but with your Z-Wave controller in exclusion/unpairing mode. Next, take the batteries out and put them back in. The LED indicator should flash 3 times, indicating the device has been successfully excluded.
- If the LED indicator blinks only once when you re-insert the batteries, please repeat the process above.
To mount the sensor, choose a spot inside your home - at least 7 feet above the ground will yield the best results. With the 2 included screws, attach the mounting bracket to any flat surface - on your basement ceiling, in the corner of your entry hall, wherever you’d like. Once the bracket is secure, slide the 4-in-1 sensor into position and tilt the body in the direction of your choice.
Or use the supplied adhesive tape to quickly mount the sensor on any clean surface indoors.
- Almond (Securify)
- Home Assistant (Z-Wave JS)
- SmartThings Hub (custom device handler needed to access advanced settings: Download here)
- VeraEdge Z-Wave Gateway Controller
- VeraLite Z-Wave Gateway Controller (running under UI7)
- FIBARO Home Center 3
- VeraPlus Z-Wave Plus Advanced Home Controller
NOTE: If you don't see your Z-Wave controller on the list above, please contact us before you purchase this product.
- Z-Wave Frequency: 921.42 MHz (AUS,NZ,BRAZIL)
- Power: 1 CR123A battery (included)
- Wireless Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight
- Operating Temperature: 5° - 104°F
- Weight: 2.0 oz
- Dimensions: 2.25" x 2.25" x 1"
- Installation: Indoor Use Only