Product shipping info: We use Australia Post. Prices are: Standard for $9.99 or Express for $15, Airmail to NZ for $22!
Fingerprint readers are unique and highly secure.
Fingerprint readers are unique and highly secure. They are used to lock/unlock the devices and apps, security systems and access control solutions without needing to remember the passwords, they are easier and faster to setup.
It is the most economical biometric authentication technique and one of the most developed biometrics.
Benefits of the biometric fingerprint reader are obvious. It is quite easy to copy a key or write down an alarm code and pass it along to unauthorized persons. It is nearly impossible to duplicate another person’s fingerprint in a form that the scanner will recognize. The other types of access control solutions have a weakness in that they depend on something that can easily be lost, shared or duplicated. Fingerprint reader have none of those weaknesses, whoever has an approved fingerprint does not necessarily have access to any other part of the security system.
SK-2612-SFSQ can be easy integrated into the Z-Wave ecosystem by attaching a Z-Wave device with binary input.
• 500DPI Optical fingerprint reader
• Up to 3,000 users (up to 1,000 fingerprint users, up to 2,000 PIN users)
• User code length 4~6 digits
• Fingerprint identification time – ≤1 second
• Fingerprint false acceptance rate – ≤0.01%
• Fingerprint false rejection rate – ≤0.1%
• 12VDC Operation
• Form C relay output – 2A 12VDC
• Tamper alarm output – 2.5A 12VDC
• Adjustable relay output time – 100ms~99s or toggle
• Weatherproof – IP66
• Illuminated fingerprint reader window
• Wiegand output
• 2-Door interlock