Premium Standalone Apartment Lock:
The SAL-Platinum is an electronic apartment lock used as a stand-alone product that does not integrate with Lock Management Software. The property owner programs and manages their own card entry into the lock face at the door. The SAL-Platinum is the simplest form of electronic hotel door lock entry for your premises.
How it works:
Management card and user cards are used on the lock reader for RFID access. Additional user cards can only be programmed by the management card. No software set-up required. Great for RFID access management of privately owned apartments.
- Mifare Classic 1K card RFID access type: 13.56MHz
- Stainless steel door furniture
- Automatic locking (5 secs after ingress). Deadlatch from the front, free-passage from the inside
- Fire rated to Australian Standards. AS-1905.1-2005 / AS-1530.4- 1997 / AS-1530.4-1990
- Mechanical override keys – 2 supplied per lock. Neatly concealed barrel under the front lock face
- 2-year warranty on door hardware
- Battery powered – 3 x AA with low voltage tone (last 12-18 months)
- 1 Management Card
- 32 User Card capacity
Multiple door option:
This lock is available for single purchase but can also be grouped into a hotel software system package. If you require a complete package of Keyless Lock Management Systems contact us
- – Front and back lock escutcheon
- – 2 x Mechanical override emergency keys
- – All fixing hardware (4 screws) and latch striker plate
- – Latch hardware
- – Installation instructions
- – Programming guide
- – Installation template
- – 5 x FREE Keycards or FOBs if requested when purchased. Additional FOBs/Keycards available
*Compatible with the BLE gateway
The SAL-Platinum can be installed with a tubular latch or a mortise latch. Both are high-quality stainless steel and fire rated solutions. For a tubular latch (TL) select which backset you prefer. See images for the backset dimensions. For mortise latch (ML) it has a standard 70mm backset. Click here for all latch and lock dimensions.
The SAL-Platinum is fire-rated to Australian Standards (up to 4 hours*). It is an extremely popular lock for apartments where fire ratings are required. If you required a fire-rating certificate you can contact us for purchase.