Order your products today choose express shipping and receive your package between and
The Oz Smart Home Automation Z-Wave Door and Window Sensor
It does more than just monitor if a door or window is opened at your home. With a Z-Wave certified hub, this sensor can respond to real-time events by sending alerts to your smartphone when the garage door is left open or by turning on the basement lights automatically when you open the door to go downstairs. Your Hub can even alert you when cabinets containing dangerous cleaning supplies, prescription medication or alcohol are opened, keeping your family safe. A Z-Wave certified hub such as Vera, Fibaro, iSurpass Hub is required to operate this door and window Sensor. Most functionality is also available when used with other compatible hubs. Extra-long wireless range (up to 150 feet) allows you to easily keep track of doors, windows and cabinets at your home. There is a 3-year battery life, so you can always be confident that your sensor has power.
Oz Z-Wave Door and Window Sensor:
- Monitors if doors or windows are open or closed
- Can send reminders if the garage door is open
- Works with exterior or interior doors, garage doors, patio doors, windows, cabinets, safes, closet doors, baby gates and other openings
- Up to 150' range and 3-year battery life with included CR14250 battery
- Z-Wave plus certified
- Requires a Z-Wave certified hub to operate
- Tested to work with SmartThings, Vera, HomeSeer, Nexia, Piper, URC and Harmony
- Not supported by Wink, DSC, ADT Pulse, 2GIG, Napco, Interlogix and Honeywell
|Product Dimensions||2.8 x 0.1 x 0.1 inches|
|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Shipping Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Item model number||DMWD1|
|Batteries||1 CR2 batteries required. (included)|
DOOR AND WINDOW SENSOR USAGE IDEAS
MONITOR ANY DOOR
Know when any door or window is open. Even install on garage doors and configure your Hub to send a notification or sound an alarm if it is left open for too long.
NO MORE BASEMENT MONSTERS
Automate the lights to your basement stairway so you don't have to run away from death itself after you turn off the lights downstairs. Lights turn on when the door opens and turn off either at the switch or after the door closes.
PROTECT SENSITIVE MATERIALS
Keep away unwanted attention from dangerous or private things in your medicine cabinet or cleaning supplies. Receive an alert if your Tinder date decides to snoop around.