Product shipping info: We have Flat Rate Shipping of $10 per Order in Australia with 100% Carbon Neutral Courier Service and Eco Friendly Packaging (if available). We ship Worldwide for $20!
3G Battery Mini GPS Tracker
Top Product: Mini GPS Tracker
For Full Fleet Management Package Contact us Today!
This Mini GPS Tracker is so small it can be hidden anywhere, Great for motorcycles and is waterproof so simply hide somewhere on the vehicle. Check where your assets are by simply logging onto the mobile app provided or on your PC to show you exactly on the map where they are.
Product main features:
- Smallest battery tracker for easy hiding
- Battery that can last up to 30 days
- With a MIC that supports remotely listen in
- Easy to locate the device in the map at any time (real-time tracking) as well as the history of the route
- You can program it to notify your cell phone when the device moves or leaves a certain predetermined perimeter (geo-fence)
- Rainproof and waterproof under light pressure
To view software demo, click here.
Ready to use:
- All configuration has been done to the software;
- Simple instructions sent via email;
- 24/7 support;
- Account creation and setup
Note: You will need to provide the sim card which you can buy from any local servo or supermarket for $2 running costs are shown below:
Vodafone: 365 day pay as you go recharge $40
Amaysim (Optus): Pay as you go credit $10
Aldi (Telstra): Pay as you go $5
Note: The device does not work with Data Only SIM cards.
Q: How does it all work?
Once you purchase the device simply instructions are sent to your email on how to use the device. We make the process as hassle free as possible
Q: How long does the rechargeable battery last?
When the device is reporting its location every 30 seconds 24hrs a day:
1000 mah= 3 day
On standby (not live tracking)
1000 mah= 20 days
Q: How can I extend the battery life of my Mini GPS Tracker?
You can activate a vibration sensor which means the device will be turned off until it feels vibration (when moving) then it will turn itself on and start reporting. You can also tell the device to turn itself off at a certain time then turn itself back on at a certain time, for example it can be powered off between 10pm and 6am which would then double the battery life. Turn live tracking off (standby) then when you want to know the location of the device simply text the device the message 'where' and it will reply with a link to Google maps with its exact location.