IVSEC Security Cam 5MP Kit
IVSEC Security Cam 5MP Kit
- We use Australia Post Carbon Neutral Shipping: 2-5 Days $9.99, 1-3 Days $15 or StarTrack Premium $20
- Order before Midday and we Dispatch the same day
- Found a Cheaper Price we will beat it by 5%
IVSEC Security Cam 5MP Kit - IVK-28C Security Camera Kit - Includes 4 x 5MP NC110XB Cameras, NR308XB NVR, 2TB HDD
The IVSEC Security Cam 5MP Kit - IVK-28C includes 4 x NC110XB IP security cameras that offer a 5 Megapixel resolution combined with a 2.8 mm wide-angle lens for an impressive 107 degree view. Now with Microphone, SD card slot and locking mechanism on housing. Installers recommended adjusted field of view to limit resolution wastage on wider angles, such as walls and sky.
4 x 5MP NC110XB Cameras
1 x NR308XB NVR
1 x 2TB HDD
It features a built-in PIR sensor which can be used to trigger recording.
- Most cameras can only record on movement detection, but this creates a lot of unnecessary recording with moving branches or cars’ headlights ...
- With this IVSEC security camera, you have the choice of using either motion detection or the built-in PIR sensor to trigger recording.
- This can save a huge amount of storage and, by not having to sift through unnecessary recordings, it will make it faster to find the events which really matter.
The built-in infrared illumination enables night vision at up to 30 metres.
When used together with the IVSEC X series recorders, this camera will be automatically detected with Plug & Play.
Reduce installation labour and parts required by using one cable for both data and electricity with PoE (Power over Ethernet).
The IVSEC NC110XB features an IP66 water resistant dome which means this video surveillance camera can be used both indoors and outdoors.
The NC110XB features H.265 video compression technology and is fully compatible with the ONVIF standard.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
The IVSEC NR308XB is a network video recorder (NVR) capable of supporting up to 8 IP security cameras and of recording at up to 8 megapixel resolution. 60% more processing power than NR308XA. Included IVS to match cameras with facial detection, Human and car detection. Now with Alarm relays.
It’s easy to install and has an intuitive user interface. When used with IVSEC X series cameras, installation is plug and play.
This NVR is fully ONVIF 2.6 compatible and can also support other brands of IP cameras.
Thanks to the 8 built-in PoE+ ports, you can save on installation costs. They supply both data and power directly to the cameras via a standard CAT5 or CAT6 network cable.
Remotely view footage from your security cameras (live or playback) over the internet via your PC, mobile, or tablet. Easily setup the app by simply scanning the QR code which is on your IVSEC network video recorder.
The NR308XB NVR can have up to 10TB storage (HDD not included). We recommend the use of surveillance grade HDD.
The NR308XB features H.265 video compression, the most up to date video compression technology. This will save storage space and network bandwidth.
Thanks to its fanless design, operation is near silent apart of course from the hard drive.
This NR308XB comes with a free VMS software which allows you to access the NVR from compatible Windows or Mac OS computers, either locally or via the cloud (simply scan the QR code).
Other features include:
- Gigabit interface.
- Save a snapshot or a video segment to cloud (Dropbox or FTP).
- HTTPS support for higher cyber security.
- Automatic firmware updates via FTP.
This IVSEC security system offers superb value for home and business video surveillance.