Product shipping info: We use Australia Post. Prices are: Standard for $9.99 or Express for $15, Airmail to NZ for $22!
CLIPSAL 755PSMA4 | PHOTOELECTRIC SMOKE ALARM | Used for Smart Home Smoke Alarm Feedback
Photoelectric technology for detection of smouldering fire types (most common fire types in homes)
- Modern design with easy to use test/hush button
- Certified and ActivFire listed to AS3786:2014
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Quality optical chamber with stainless steel insect screen
- Wired interconnect feature (up to 40 alarms), compatible with all 755 Series FireTek smoke alarms.
- Optional integral isolated relay(755RB) or wireless interconnect (755RFB) mounting bases
- Backwards compatible 755PSMA/2 , 755RLPSMA2 and 755SMA smoke alarm surface mounting bases
- Robust digital design
The 755PSMA4 smoke alarm is a photoelectric smoke alarm that can be used as a single mains powered, battery backed alarm or can be interconnected with other 755 series smoke alarms to give whole home protection. It is designed to be surface mounted on the ceiling.
Used with the 755RB (relay mounting base), the alarm can be used to connect to 3rd party devices such as lights, sirens and home automation systems through a voltage free change-over contact.
Compatible with Smart Homes when:
Used with the Fibaro Implant to give feedback to the Fibaro system!
Used with the Shelly 1 to give feedback to your Wifi system!
Note: Above Modules Sold Separately
CLIPSAL 755RB | RELAY BASE FOR 240V SMOKE ALARM
- Integral 2A Isolated voltage free changeover relay
- Control/activate third party devices (i.e. lighting, security, or home automation systems)
- Dry contact input for remote test/hush functions from a momentary switch
- Suitable for use with 755PSMA2 and 755RLPSMA2 smoke alarms
- Fast and easy installation
- Interconnect up to 40 smoke alarms