- We use Australia Post Carbon Neutral Shipping: 2-5 Days $9.99, 1-3 Days $15 or StarTrack Premium $20
- Order before Midday and we Dispatch the same day
- Found a Cheaper Price we will beat it by 5%
Smart Zigbee 3 Gang Switch
Smart Zigbee Triple Switch, No Neural Required, Works with Google, Alexa and Apple Homekit through Our Zigbee Hub.
Zigbee is a communication protocol that creates a network with small, low-power digital radios, such as for home automation! Networks that work locally and do not interfere with your wifi router or internet. Our Zigbee range includes Light switches, modules, sensors, door locks and everything to make you home smart!
The technology defined by the Zigbee specification is intended to be simpler and less expensive than other wireless personal area networks (WPANs), such as Bluetooth or more general wireless networking such as Wi-Fi. Applications include wireless light switches, home energy monitors, traffic management systems, and other consumer and industrial equipment that requires short-range low-rate wireless data transfer.
Its low power consumption limits transmission distances to 10–100 meters line-of-sight, depending on power output and environmental characteristics. Zigbee devices can transmit data over long distances by passing data through a mesh network of intermediate devices to reach more distant ones. Zigbee is typically used in low data rate applications that require long battery life and secure networking. Zigbee automatic networking technology, no manual code matching, simple system debugging
- Voice Control –Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Apple Homekit
- App Control –Control switches from anywhere with your smartphone.
- Timing–Set scheduled/countdown timers to turn on/off at a specified time
- Share Control– Control your smart home together with your family
- Smart Scene–Trigger on/off by temperature, humidity, or by environmental conditions
- Easy to install
- Status indication
No Neutral Wire Required
Dimension:120*72*37MM Australian Standard Size
Rated Load: Resistive 625W/Gang Inductive 150w/Gang
Note: If the load is lower than 20w a bypass is recommended. (One per switch, not gang)
Frequency: 2.4G (Requires Zigbee Controller see below)
Support IEEE 802.15.4 PHY/MAC
Routing Function Enabled: No
Tested with the following Zigbee controllers:
Tuya Zigbee ✔️
Home Assistant with zigbee2mqtt (edge version) ✔️