Product shipping info: We use Australia Post. Prices are: Standard for $9.99 or Express for $15, Airmail to NZ for $20 Worldwide $30!
Smart Zigbee Dimmer Switch
Zigbee is a protocol used to link smart devices like lights, plugs, and smart locks to a home network. You can use this home network as-is with remote controls, like a Tradfiri remote. It won’t be very smart, but everything is connected and you’ll never have to get up to use a light switch. You can also link your Zigbee network to a hub like Homey, Tuya, SmartThings etc. The controller is the bridge to the Internet, offering cloud tools, apps, and (remote) control from your phone.
- Zigbee automatic networking technology,
- App Control –When paired with a compatible Zigbee Hub
- Voice Control –Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa, Google Home (Hub Required)
- Timing–Set scheduled/countdown timers to turn on/off at a specified time
- Share Control– Control your smart home together with your family
- Smart Scene–Trigger on/off by temperature, humidity or other environmental conditions
- High-quality crystal tempered glass panel design, never fade.
- With red and blue LED indicator, very distinguished.
- Easy to install
- Status indication
Neutral Wire Required
Frequency: Wifi 2.4G
Support IEEE 802.15.4 PHY/MAC
Tested with the following controllers:
ConBee Zigbee ✔️
Tuya Zigbee ✔️