- We use Australia Post Carbon Neutral Shipping: 2-5 Days $9.99, 1-3 Days $15 or StarTrack Next Day $20
- Order before Midday and we Dispatch the same day
- Found a Cheaper Price we will beat it by 5%
This ZMHK-01 can control tuya ZigBee device in Apple Home APP, allow Siri Control via Apple Homekit App, Alexa / Google Home Control via Tuya APP
The new hub from ZemiSmart is officially certified for HomeKit and uses Zigbee 3.0 to communicate with its sub-devices, just like Aqara, Philips Hue, etc and any of the Zigbee products from Oz Smart Things store.
It connects to your network via an included Ethernet port.
Many ZemiSmart devices that will work with the hub will also be exposed to HomeKit, and the company also state that any compatible device certified to work with Tuya will also work with the hub and be exposed to HomeKit, as long as it’s a supported category.
- The Homekit hub controls any Tuya Standard Zigbee device. Please note that Zigbee is not always compatible with a Zigbee devices as often the protocol is not standardised like Z-wave.
- The hub can control up to 100 devices.
- Control your Homekit Zigbee devices anytime, anywhere with the Tuya/Smart Life App and Hiomekit
- Voice Control your Zigbee devices with Siri, Google or Alexa