Product shipping info: We provide Express Shipping. Only $9.99 per Order in Australia with 100% Carbon Neutral Courier Service and Eco Friendly Packaging (if available). NZ for $20 Worldwide $30!
Oz Remote Smart Blinds Motor
Make your blinds and shades smart with Oz Smart Blinds!
🌞Now with Included Solar Panel🌞
"Ok Google, Close the blinds"
Now we are launching a unique smart blinds motor for existing blinds such as roller blinds and vertical blinds. The product drives the manual controls and is easily installed in minutes.
Enjoy the convenience with motorised Smart Blinds
There are several different ways to control the Oz Smart Blinds motor:
- With the buttons on the Oz Smart Blinds unit
- With remote control (included in the package)
- With the app, one by one and group control (through Broadlink RM Pro - sold separately)
- Set time schedule (through Broadlink RM Pro)
- Voice control (through Broadlink RM Pro and Alexa or Google)
Powered by a rechargeable lithium battery and now with a Solar Panel motor that drives the existing chain or cord, making your existing blinds operate automatically.
- Does not use a tubular motor, use on new and existing blinds - You don't have to change your blinds!
- You can mount it on the side or face of the window frame, 2 minute easy DIY installation
- Easy to set up
- Control by the buttons on the device, Broadlink RM Pro or by Alexa or Google using the RM Smart Hub (Sold separately)
Group blinds and operate all together with the Remote or the Smart Hub.
- Maximum weight of the blinds under 10Kg.
- Maximum blinds size: 2.5m x 2.5m.
- Warranty is void for any additional units - must test 1 unit first to check suitability. In a multi-unit order only one unit is covered by change of mind when opened.
- Units that are tested non faulty will be returned.
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by installing the product or during setup/calibration.
Broadlink RM Pro required if you wish to use the app to set schedules, which then enables integration with (for example):
- Google Assistant
- Amazon Alexa
- HomeKit (Through HomeAssistant )
- Vera (Through Plug-in)
- Fibaro (Through Skaro Bridge)
Please Note: This unit works on 433mhz and is not a Z-wave enabled device.