Shelly i3 has no relays but is small enough to be installed virtually anywhere and shows the status of 3 inputs. The device is in one of the switches and can command other connected Shelly relays, sensors, or HTTP, MQTT or CoAP controlled devices. Opportunities are endless through discrete commands on the home network or scenes in the cloud.
- No HUB required.
- Wide range of voltage support.
- Multi-click support – Up to 24 possible actions.
- 3 AC inputs.
- Designed to fit in most standard electrical boxes and switches.
- It can be integrated to work with all other Shelly devices.
- Compatible with Android, iOS, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and home automation servers using MQTT, CoAP, and REST API.
- Easily make your Arduino project live and usable in your automation project.
Check out other products in the Shelly range:
|Power supply AC||110-230V ±10%, 50/60Hz|
|Power supply DC||24 – 60V|
|Complex scenes control||Activate or deactivate synchronized actions of several Shelly devices|
|Working without a neutral line||No|
|Operational temperature||0 to + 40 °C|
|Device power consumption||< 1 W|
|UL Listed option||No|
|Wireless/WiFi Protocol||802.11 b/g/n|
|Radiofrequency||2400 – 2500 MHz|
|Radio signal power||1mW|
|Range||up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)|
|Size||40mm x 36mm x 10mm|
Now works with Apple Homekit with Custom Firmware: https://github.com/mongoose-