- We use Australia Post Carbon Neutral Shipping: 2-5 Days $9.99, 1-3 Days $15 or StarTrack Next Day $20
- Order before Midday and we Dispatch the same day
- Found a Cheaper Price we will beat it by 5%
IVSEC Dome 5MP Camera NC110XB IP Camera POE for Home Security
IVSEC Dome 5MP Camera NC110XB IP Camera POE for Home Security - IVSEC is an Australian brand offering high-quality video surveillance equipment at affordable prices.
The IVSEC range of IP cameras is characterised by their ease of installation, intuitive settings, quality of finish, and Australian support.
NC110XA Security Camera
- The IVSEC NC110XB IP security camera offers a 5 Megapixel resolution combined with a 2.8 mm wide-angle lens for an impressive 107 degree view.
- It features a built-in PIR sensor which can be used to trigger recording.
- Most cameras can only record on movement detection, but this creates a lot of unnecessary recording with moving branches or cars’ headlights ...
- With this IVSEC security camera, you have the choice of using either motion detection or the built-in PIR sensor to trigger recording.
- This can save a huge amount of storage and, by not having to sift through unnecessary recordings, it will make it faster to find the events which really matter.
- The built-in infrared illumination enables night vision at up to 30 metres.
- When used together with the IVSEC X series recorders, this camera will be automatically detected with Plug & Play.
- Reduce installation labour and parts required by using one cable for both data and electricity with PoE (Power over Ethernet).
- The IVSEC NC110XA features an IP66 water-resistant dome which means this video surveillance camera can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- The NC110XA features H.265 video compression technology and is fully compatible with the ONVIF standard.
|Image Sensor||1/2.7″ Progressive CMOS|
|Maximum Video Resolution (Megapixels)||5|
|Maximum Video Resolution||2592 x 1944|
|Lens||2.8 mm (H.FOV: 107°)|
|Maximum Night IR Distance (M)||30|
|Video Compression||H.265, H.264|
|ONVIF (depends on firmware version)||2.6|
|Operating Environment||-10ºC to 55ºC (14ºF-131ºF) Humidity: 20%-80% RH|
|Accessories||IV2422X, IV2433X, IV2444X, IV2455X|
|Power Supply||Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af, DC12V|
|Connectors (web)||RJ-45 , DC Power Input|
|Frame Rate at Resolution||15|
|Image Enhancement||Flip mode, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Hue|
|Video Compression||H.265, H.264 (2 streams)|
|Protocols||TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, DHCP, FTP, RTP/RTSP, DNS, DDNS, NTP, PPPOE, UPNP, SMTP, SNMP, P2P (QR code)|
|Software||Device Search/Config Tool, Surveillance Client (CMS/VMS), Mobile app|
|Power Over Ethernet||Yes|
|Ethernet||Ethernet (10/100 Base-T)|
|In The Box||Free Software available from FAQ, Printed quick user guide, installation template, mounting screws and plugs|
|Warranty||3 Year Warranty|