Product shipping info: We have Flat Rate Shipping of $10 per Order in Australia with 100% Carbon Neutral Courier Service and Eco Friendly Packaging (if available). We ship Worldwide for $20!
OBD ADAPTER CABLE male to 16-pin female OBD2 Cable
1. The OBD adapter's main function is to power the OBD Tracking device. Our range covers most common truck types please see pictures for more details. The pin-out may have to be modified depending on your model of truck.
2. The adapter can also be used to use a diagnostics tool for your truck but this will depend on the truck and the model of scanner that you are using
Pin: 16 Pin Male
Length: May Vary 30cm/12",
1 x OBD2 16 Pin Adapter
For use with OBD Tracking device
We have the following available, please let us know at checkout which model you need.
- Renault 12pin male to 16-pin female OBD2 Cable.
- MAN 12pin male to 16-pin female OBD2 Cable.
- MAN 37pin male to 16-pin female pin OBD2 Cable.
- Iveco 30pin to 16-pin female OBD2 Cable.
- Volvo 8-pin OBD2 V2 male to 16-pin female cable.
- Knorr / WABCO Trailer 7pin male to 16-pin female OBD2 Cable.
- Scania 16pin male to 16-pin female OBD2 Cable.
- BENZ 14pin male connector to 16-pin female OBD2 Cable.
- 17 pin Toyota to 16-pin female OBD2 Cable.
- Iveco 38pin to 16-pin female OBD2 Cable.
If you don't see the model you need please contact us!