We use Australia Post Carbon Neutral Shipping: 2-5 Days $9.99 or 1-3 Days for $15, Airmail to NZ for $22!
Found a Cheaper Price we will beat it by 5%
Oz Smart Wifi Blinds Motor
Make your blinds and shades smart with Oz Smart Wifi Blinds!
***CHECK THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE WIFI AND REMOTE SMART BLIND MODELS IN THE IMAGES***
"Ok Google, Close the blinds"
Now we are launching a unique smart wifi blinds motor for existing blinds such as roller blinds and vertical blinds. The product drives the manual controls and is easily installed in minutes.
Enjoy the convenience of motorised smart blinds.
There are several different ways to control the Oz Smart Blinds motor:
- With the buttons on the Oz Smart Wifi Blinds unit
- With the Tuya App when connected to Wifi
- With the app, one by one and group control
- Set time schedule (through Tuya Free App)
- Voice control (Alexa, Google)
Powered by a 12v Australian AC adapter with a 3m cable, the motor drives the existing chain or cord, making your existing blinds operate automatically.
Please note this device is NOT battery operated.
Only the Oz Remote Smart Blinds have rechargeable batteries and solar charger.
- Does not use a tubular motor, use on new and existing blinds, You don't have to change your blinds
- You can mount on the side or face of the window frame, 2 minute easy DIY installation
- Easy to set up, Control by the buttons on the device, by Alexa or Google using the Tuya App on your smartphone. Now you can even control with Siri shortcuts
- Maximum weight of the blinds under 10Kg.
- Maximum blinds size: 2.5m x 2.5m.
- Warranty is void for any additional units - must test 1 unit first to check suitability. In a multi-unit order only one unit is covered by change of mind when opened.
- Units that are tested non faulty will be returned.
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by installing the product or during setup/calibration.
- DEVICE DIMENSIONS: 16cm high, 4.3cm wide, 4.7cm deep
This is a Wifi device you can connect to the Tuya app to set schedules, which then enables integration with for example:
- Google Assistant
- Amazon Alexa
- HomeKit ( Through HomeAssistant ) or Siri Shortcuts.
Please refer to the Blog post below for the product Q&A and Help Guide