We use Australia Post Carbon Neutral Shipping: 2-5 Days $9.99 or 1-3 Days for $15, Airmail to NZ for $22!
Found a Cheaper Price we will beat it by 5%
The VERA Edge Home Controller is a reliable, affordable Z-Wave Gateway which allows you to create and control your very own Z-Wave smart home.
This Item has now been discontinued. For the latest Z-wave Smart Home Controller check out the FIBARO Home Center 3 Lite
- Control over 220 devices at a time from Vera Edge (can be extended to even more)
- Supports all Z-Wave certified devices in AUS/NZ/BR frequency of 921.42MHz, including Z-Wave Plus!
- WPS easy push-button pairing for Wi-Fi devices
- User-friendly app for Apple IOS and Google Android with 300+ plug-ins
- The geofencing feature lets your house or office know when you're coming or going
- No monthly fees
- One of the most resourceful smart home communities online
- Frequent firmware updates
- Local Z-Wave control of devices so your scenes and schedule work even without Internet
With the VERA Edge Home Controller, you can do anything today's most advanced smart homes can do. This Z-Wave gateway allows you to control your smart home devices from a mobile device or computer. It lets you schedule events based on motion, time of day and light intensity triggers. You will also be able to save your favorite temperature or lighting settings and apply them with one click anytime.
This new model includes features such as geo-fencing which notifies your Z-Wave network when you are coming home. The VERA Edge Home Controller will make sure you have just the right temperature in your bedroom or living room when you arrive. It will help you save energy by switching off all lights and unnecessary equipment when you leave. There are thousands of ways to make your home or office more secure and efficient. Vera is designed to let you experiment with all of them until you find the smartest way to live.
Your VERA Edge Home Controller can meet many different needs depending on the accessories you add to it:
- Build a security system by adding door locks, door/window sensors, motion sensors, wireless video cameras, and sirens.
- Create an energy saving system with thermostats, light dimmers, and AC controllers.
- Set up a home safety monitoring system with smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, and flood detectors.
- Make your life more convenient by connecting garage door openers, light switches, and lawn sprinklers that operate automatically.
- Feel free to combine all these functions into one system!
Vera Controls has just announced that software update 7.0.19 is now available for beta users. This significant release includes a host of exciting new features such as; Amazon Alexa Native Skills Integration (Climate, Lighting, and Scenes), Multi Language Support (French and Latin American Spanish), dramatically improved compatibility with 3rd party cameras, and the Advanced Camera Management service.
Beta User Portal: https://nexus.getvera.com
Alexa Beta Signup: http://eepurl.com/co0Nur
Additionally, this new software contains a variety of feature enhancements, device compatibility updates, and overall performance improvements. The ‘beta’ label indicates that this update is well tested, but would benefit from additional community testing before it is distributed to all of our customers.
Quick Installation Guide
Plug the unit in and connect it to the Internet with the Ethernet cable provided in the box. Go to VeraControl's website and follow the step-by-step instructions to set up an account and register your controller. Make sure you follow the directions carefully. If you encounter any issues during this process, feel free to contact us or Vera directly.
If you come across a screen prompting you to manually enter the serial number and mac address for the unit it is most likely because you have not updated Vera's firmware during the setup process. If you’ve missed that step you can always go back and perform the firmware update or use this link: firmware.getvera.com
Another reason for the screen to pop up might be that your Vera is not properly connected to your router. Make sure all indicators on the Vera hub are lit up in green. But when in doubt, you may always contact Vera Control - they have access to all account information ever associated with a given unit by its unique serial number.
Adding devices later is easy too with preconfigured settings for most Z-Wave products. If you can't pair a device, Vera will offer to unpair it first - complete this process to erase any configuration errors which might have occurred during previous pairing attempts.